mySource Debit Card
If your employer makes the mySource Benefits Card option available, you may have a card issued to you and your eligible dependents. The medical debit card facilitates the process of paying for eligible expenses and services by eliminating the need to wait for reimbursement (no out of pocket expenses!) but it also automates certain IRS substantiation requirements.This means less paperwork and hassle for you!
- Employee Debit Card Enrollment Form
- Employer COPAY Debit Card Substantiation Form
- Debit Card Replacement Form
- Approved MySource Card SIGIS IIAS Pharmacies
- Approved SIGIS 90% Pharmacies
MySource Debit Card FAQ’S
- How do I activate my card?
Upon receipt, and before using the card for the first time, the cardholder will need to activate the card by visiting www.myRSC.com or calling 1-888-523-4308.
- How do I check the balance on my card?
- What can I use the card for?
Under an FSA, the card should only be used for eligible products and services as outlined in the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Publications 502 and 503. Some examples include such expenses as medical deductibles, co-payments, non-covered prescriptions, dental or vision related expenses.
Under an HRA, your card may only be used at certain qualified merchants as set forth in your company benefit plan.
- Do I need to submit a claim form?
Depending on which merchant you choose to use your mySource card at, may or may not necessitate the need to submit a claim form. In any event, you will always receive auto-generated system color-coded emails informing you what action, if any, needs to be taken each and every time you use your card. Those emails would be received as follows:
- To obtain information regarding your mySourceCard®, including the balance, recent transactions, etc., please log onto www.myRSC.com. Select the mySourceCard Tab to access this information. If you don’t know your myRSC login information, then contact O.C.A.
GREEN – Your transaction was resolved (via auto-substantiation, paper claim supporting the purchase or off-set from another claim reimbursement) and no action is necessary.
YELLOW – Your transaction did not auto-substantiate and you will have 14 days from the date of purchase to submit the proper supporting documentation to substantiate the charge.
ORANGE - Your transaction is still outstanding and you have 7 days remaining to submit the supporting documentation to substantiate this charge.
RED – Your transaction is still unresolved and your debit card has been temporarily timed out. Once we receive the proper substantiation, or if this was for an ineligible item and the amount was paid back to your employer then the card becomes reactivated by the next day.A: A Health Savings Account
- What do I do if my card is lost or stolen?
You should immediately call O.C.A. Benefit Services at (609) 514-0777 to deactivate the card. To order a new card, you must speak to your HR Department to complete a debit card replacement form. You may order a replacement card for a fee of $5.
- Important things to remember!
- O.C.A. may request receipts to verify expense eligibility, so keep all receipts.
- The card is only valid at authorized merchants.
- Card can be used up to the amount available in your account.
- Transactions over the available amount will be denied.
- OTC items require a prescription presented at point of sale to be considered eligible.
- 24/7 access to account information at www.myRSC.com.strong>
- What can I use the card for?